I remember when it was Tuesday I went to my old Uni and had a lovely lunch with my friend Vy, and also had a productive study session with Romina . It was great catching up, talking, you know what all happy uni students do when they have not seen their friends in a while. But most of all It made remember how great it is to really laugh so hard that people think you are crying and you roll on the floor laughing (Ahh I love those hysterical moments)
LIVE & LAUGH 🙂
I got these interesting points (from my really Old Youth bible), which talks about the power of laughter, and why we should include more laughter.
Need a reason to laugh? Consider these:
- It takes 72 muscles to frown, but only fourteen to smile.
- Laughing relieves stress. After you laugh , your blood pressure briefly falls below normal, breathing slows, and tension subsides.
- A standford University doctors says that laughing 100 times a day is about the same amount of exercise as ten minutes of rowing a boat.
- Laughing may release natural painkillers in your body that have been found to combat arthritis and other painful conditions.
- Happy patients usually work harder to recover , ” say the humor coordinator at a hospital in New York. So the hospital has a humor room where patients can benefit from funny books, tapes and music.
- Isaiah 40-11 gives us an even better reason to smile, laugh and celebrate with joy. Read the promise that will bring smile back on your face.